For Your Family
Relatives rejoice; hosting a family reunion on San Juan Island at our Friday Harbor hotel uber easy.
We're goldilocks approved. Our penthouses are decked out with gourmet kitchens and offer your family plenty of elbow room under the same roof. Euros fit those who'd rather break away from the bunch.
Friday Harbor is a great northwest family reunion destination - a real island destination - no bridges here. Shipping your kinfolk off the coast of ordinary is cheaper and easier than you might think. Both local clusters and nationwide or international clans will have a blast getting here.
Divide and conquer
Lucky you; there's plenty to do and plenty of time to do it.
If your crew enjoys going with the slow - be a townie. Grab a coffee, have a happy hour, book a spa day, dine, wander through a museum or gallery, shop, stroll the docks, paint a picture, read and breathe deeply. We're smack in the middle of it all.
If you're more the thrillaxing sort - San Juan Island is one big playground. Race the day away cycling through the grasslands and big cedars; paddle sea kayaks with orca whales; zip above a forested canopy; scoot along a pastoral paradise; hike the highest peak or kindle a campfire on the beach. We're the best basecamp around.
This is totally optional, but you'll likely get the urge. You'll see your family like you never have. You can't help but play nice out here.
Sure, July and August are great times to visit San Juan Island. But, if you'd really like to go with the slow, visit us during the easy season. September - June are special months on the island designed for special times with special rates. Drop us a line if you're fishing around for pricing.
For Your Wedding
Congrats! Landing your most favorite person in the world has launched your search for the perfect place to tie the knot. You'll love San Juan Island and our Inn - a real northwest wedding destination just off the coast of ordinary in Friday Harbor, WA.
There are three easy steps to hosting a wedding at our San Juan Island Inn:
Get a room
- While we’re unable to offer room blocks or holds for stay dates May 15th – October 15th, we’d still love to welcome you! We encourage you and your guests to check our rate and availability calendar to book your digs direct.
- If you’re looking to block stay dates INN the easy-season, Oct 15th – May 15th, we ask that you reserve a minimum of eight guestrooms for at least two nights unless there’s a longer minimum stay requirement INN place.
- Most important, we haven’t got any dedicated event space. Our View Share is a good replacement option directly connected to three of our Euro guestrooms. If you’d like exclusive access to the View Share, you’ll need to book all four Euros.
- We’re not setup to provide food and beverage INN-house but can help you find the right caterer for your special day!
- That’s bring your own chair. We’re not setup for table, chair, plate, linen, etc, rental either so we’ll have to help you coordinate those, too.
If that sounds good to you, keep reading!
Where INN the world
Our stylish Friday Harbor hotel is perfect for you, your fiancé and up to thirty of the people you really want to invite. Aesthetic event space connects to an open patio with a view that makes the mainland shudder. Branching out is fun too; natural spots around San Juan Island to say you do abound.
Food, fun and funds
The best island vendors will spoil you and your guests with great service, food, flowers, photos and fun before and after your special day. Your wedding is the perfect excuse not to get back to reality - stay a while. There's plenty to do, or, not do.
Deck us out as formal or as fun as you'd like for the reception and ceremony. We're sort of your blank canvas. Most important: the cost? Less than you think, especially if you cash inn on the easy season.
We, The Island Inn at 123 West in Friday Harbor, vow to: bend over backwards for you and your guests; do our secret rain dance for your special day; promise not to cry only if you don't.
For Your Meeting
Performance is tied to passion. Stop drinking from the fire hose and shake up your team's scenery for a day, a weekend or a week. Go with the slow and refuel your innovation engine on San Juan Island.
Explore the big blue ocean of opportunity with us. The best business deals of our time were structured in the proverbial sandbox or playground. Lucky for you, Friday Harbor and San Juan Island have both. Our shops and restaurants are cooler than you'd think and getting out on the water, on a bike or a zip line are great ways to re_combobulate.
Bean Counter Certified
We're one of the best kept secrets in the Northwest and tops in the San Juans. Penthouses are great for think tanks and socializing while euros are so Zen you'll get out of the mud and find your true north. Our breakout space is smart and the views aren't too shabby. Best of all, you can splurge with us on the cheap.
The following activities are strictly prohibited at The Island Inn at 123 West; thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
- Al Desko dining
- Kool Aid drinking
Your boss will love you can totally take all of the credit for finding us.
For Your Piggy Bank
Stash Hotel Rewards
Getting inn with our INN crowd could be your key to a free room. We've teamed up with STASH Hotel Rewards so you can earn and redeem points ridiculously fast at swanky spots like ours all over the country.
If you've got an e-mail address, you'll have an earnings account faster than you can say "free night in Friday Harbor." Blackouts aren't allowed - ever. Neither are brands or cookie cutter competitors. Stay with us, sign up with Stash and stick with the fiercely independent crowd that gets it.
While you can earn and redeem points with Stash at over 150 locations nationwide, The Island Inn at 123 West is the only spot you'll be able to in the San Juan Islands.
Go ahead; travel like you mean it.
Ferry rides are for lovers, and our Friday Harbor Hotel is the perfect spot for the two of you. Slip on over to the San Juans for a few nights, and soak INN all of the spring time slow that you can handle. With our cushy digs and bundled goodies, venturing out for a small town stroll or an island-wide escapade is totally optional.
Bundle Rate INNcludes:
• Complimentary garage parking throughout your experience
• A bottle of bubbles
• A super special music box that'll make you smile
• A box of four decadent locally-made truffles waiting for your arrival
*This Bundled Rate is subject to availability for bookings made directly with the hotel, requires a two night stay, and must be booked at least three days INN advance of your arrival. Restrictions and blackout dates will apply, and so will additional pet fees, people fees, and room occupancy maximums. Excludes existing and group bookings. Maximum one INN Love Bundle per booked room. Bundle contents are per stay and are subject to change with or without notice. Stays must be completed before May 1, 2022. No cash value.
Our Friday Harbor hotel is the perfect spot for Upper Left bookworms, and our Bookworm Bundle makes it even easier for bibliophiles to celebrate this reading season. Bona fide bookworms need more than the ferry ride home to really get INN to their latest find, so our Bookworm Bundle is only available if you stay at least two consecutive nights!
Bundle Rate INNcludes:
- A $25 gift certificate to Serendipity Books – the quintessential used book shop with more books INN-house than there are people on San Juan Island!
- One take-away Island Inn wooden bookmark so you remember to come back
- One take-away Island Inn Travel Mug
- An Island Inn pen and pad per booked guest for all of your reading notes
- If you bring a car on the ferry to San Juan Island, we’ll offer complimentary garage parking throughout your experience
- If you arrive on San Juan Island by foot or bicycle, we’ve got a backup plan for you!
*This Bundled Rate is subject to availability for bookings made directly with the hotel and requires a two night minimum stay. Restrictions and blackout dates will apply. Excludes existing and group bookings. Maximum one Bookworm Bundle per booked room. Bundle contents subject to availability and may change with or without notice. Stays must be completed before May 1, 2022. No cash value.
Your pup will get a pass to hang with you and explore the Island.
This package is available year 'round and INNcludes:
- One night for two humans and one canine INN a puppy friendly accommodation
- A dog bowl and bed to use throughout your stay
- Treats awaiting your puppy's arrival
*Excludes group and existing bookings, based on availability. Amenities noted are per stay; may not be combined with any other package. Additional guest fees and room occupancy maximums still apply.