News From The Islands
As you might remember, a collection of San Juan Island vendors teamed up to launch the first annual Isle Be Wed wedding show, celebrating island wedding fare available to brides and grooms throughout the San Juan Islands in 2012.
Now, the show has grown to encompass all of the San Juan Islands and will also showcase three hosting venues on show day. The show's coordinator, Felicity Milne, of Cakes by Felicitations, is thrilled with the growth of the event thus far, saying "Because of the overwhelming growth of destination weddings in the San Juan Islands, we literally ran out of room! Showcasing the many talents of our local vendors available for special events on our beautiful islands meant that we needed three venues on two islands!"
The San Juan Islands are a truly special place to celebrate your most special day and this year's show will be no exception. The show will run from 10am - 4pm on March 9, 2012 and be hosted at three venues simultaneously.
Hosting venues are:
1. The San Juan Island Yacht Club, 273 Front Street Friday Harbor, WA 98250, 360-378-3434
2. The Orcas Hotel, 8 Orcas Hill Road Orcas, WA 98280, 360-376-4300
3. The Outlook Inn, 171 Main Street, Eastsound, Washington 98245, 360-376-2200
Brides, grooms, planners, and close friends and family will have the chance to INNteract with nearly 40 different vendors throughout the show covering everything a couple will need to make their destination wedding a dream come true!
1. Drop by www.islebewed.com
2. Like Isle be Wed on Facebook
3. Check out the Location Lineup
See you at the show and don't forget to RSVP!